Old February 23rd, 2010, 07:52 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Ermalee McCauley[_2_]

Default Stomach Illness hits 300+ on Mercury

JRachels wrote:
Warren wrote:
On Feb 22, 11:08 pm, JRachels wrote:
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/...n6233413.shtml

I bet Oceania isn't happy that a pic of one of their ships is being
used with the article!

Warren

I noticed that too. Oh well. Just wish people would remember to wash
their hands and not touch the food on the buffet with their hands.
That's what the tongs are for.

In over 30 cruises, I've never had a bout with the Noro Virus. I don't
think any of my 'smart' cruise friends have either. Amateurs drive me
crazy. ;-)

JR

I've been on 42 cruises, and you're right as far as I'm concerned. But
I do take precautions. My friend, Jean, taught me to wipe down almost
everything in my cabin before unpacking.

Ermalee