Old February 23rd, 2010, 10:13 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
David Rogoff

Default Stomach Illness hits 300+ on Mercury

On 2010-02-23 07:08:54 -0800, JRachels said:

Warren wrote:
On Feb 22, 11:08 pm, JRachels wrote:
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/...n6233413.shtml

I bet Oceania isn't happy that a pic of one of their ships is being
used with the article!

Warren

I noticed that too. Oh well. Just wish people would remember to wash
their hands and not touch the food on the buffet with their hands.
That's what the tongs are for.

In over 30 cruises, I've never had a bout with the Noro Virus. I don't
think any of my 'smart' cruise friends have either. Amateurs drive me
crazy. ;-)

We went on our first cruise in December (RC/Mexican Riviera) and were
fairly worried about this. There must have been over 100
hand-sanitizer dispensers all over the ship! Didn't hear about anyone
sick on the cruise.