Old February 23rd, 2010, 10:24 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Nonny

Default Stomach Illness hits 300+ on Mercury

"JRachels" wrote in message
m...
Warren wrote:
On Feb 22, 11:08 pm, JRachels
wrote:
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/...n6233413.shtml

I bet Oceania isn't happy that a pic of one of their ships is
being
used with the article!

Warren

I noticed that too. Oh well. Just wish people would remember to
wash their hands and not touch the food on the buffet with their
hands. That's what the tongs are for.

.. . . but then we touch the tongs. grin FWIW, when I get food
at the buffet, I use Purell when I return to the table, before
touching anything. It's just cheap insurance.

--
Nonny

Luxury cars now offer a Republican seating option. These are
seats which blow heated air onto your backside in the winter
and cooled air in the summer. If they were democrat car seats,
they would just blow smoke up your rump year-round.