Old September 11th, 2003, 05:16 AM
Janet Mayberry

Default student travel to australia

We have just arranged a trip through Los Angelos and Tahiti to New Zealand
for travel during the month of January and received a very reasonable rate
from Blue Sky Travel, Inc. (saved more than $500 on each ticket). They are a
travel consolidator and have a contract with Tahiti Nui Airlines which
starts in January. You might contact Luke at
.

Tell Him Janet and Trevor say, HI!

"User968758" wrote in message

From:
(KMac)

Hello;

I will be travelling to Australia to begin law school in February from
Toronto, Ontario, Canada. I understand large group rates can bring
down the cost of airfare substantially. I was wondering if anyone
else will be travelling to Aus around the same time-if we get enough
people together, maybe we can get a discount. Please let me know if
you are interested.

Second, can anyone give some pointers on locating housing in Sydney?

Thanks!

Check out student rates on statravel.com