Old January 8th, 2013, 12:42 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected]

Default Cruise Critic, Banned!

On Monday, January 7, 2013 2:16:35 PM UTC-8, rec.travel.cruises wrote:
On Thursday, January 3, 2013 4:48:28 PM UTC-5, wrote:

Your posting privileges have been suspended for the following reason:

No reason was specified.

Date the suspension will be lifted: Never

Anyone else suspended? For life!!!

Comeon, you know you were told what you did to get yourself banned. What is your user name on Cruise Critic. I'll email them and complain that they banned you for "no" reason given. hahahahaha

Read the posts. I posted my user name. I cut and pasted the screen I get if I even try to get on the community board. I recieved no e-mails, and I no longer recieve 'exclusive member' offers from every third world rust bucket in cahoots with CC.

I no longer care, it's not such a big deal. I tried cruise ships, it was fun, but there are other things I want to do.

I don't have the need to warn everyone about cruise ships. They are a opretty good deal. It is a way to meet people from all over the world (on board) who don't want to slit your throat and steal your wallet. Pretty good deal for $11.50 per day in tips.

The vacation I took previous to cruising was to Deadwood, SD where I played poker near where Wild Bill died.

Before that I went camping near Death Valley, no room stewert, but lots of peace and quiet.

There are plenty of things to do for $100/day dbl occ.

But if you want to start a petition to have me re-instated on The Critic, god bless you.