Old November 16th, 2005, 02:26 AM
Reef Fish

Default IDIOT Ron Lee is the Anal Fixation Poster Boy of the Year in rec.scuba

Ron Lee wrote:
"Reef Fish" wrote:
of the depth chart on my Cozumel map. I'll ask the ship captain when
I'll have lunch with him (invited among the "most frequent Princess
cruisers" on board.)

-- Bob.

And he continues his self-aggrandizing comments. Hey look at me. I
am wonderful. Cruise ship captains request my audience. I am Bob
Ling...most exalted of all in my presence.

Ron Lee

IDIOT Ron, I was merely responding to Grummy on his question. What's
so self-aggrandizing about stating that own a map with depth chart (at
home but not with me) and that I would ask the captain about it, when I
have lunch with him with a small group?

You cannot let an ordinary discussion of Cozumel, diving, or cruising
with you making your anal-fixated NOISE!

Grow up, little Poster Boy!

-- Bob.