Old April 6th, 2004, 04:45 AM
Marc

Default Cheap flight from Mexico to Europe?

I need some help. I want to fly to Europe (preferably Amsterdam but
other options work as well since it's cheap to fly within Europe) in
beginning-mid June. I will be in Mexico then and I want to find the
cheapest possible plane ticket. I only need one way but usually it's
cheaper with a round trip. I was planning on going from Mexico City
but Cancun would work great as well (even Miami with a connecting
flight from Cancun).
Does anyone have any info where I can find a good deal on such a
ticket?

Marc