Old September 23rd, 2007, 12:32 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Alan S[_1_]

Default Driver Licensing not about highway safety

On Sat, 22 Sep 2007 13:47:19 -0700, proffsl
wrote:

I've heard that LIE many times. I use to believe it myself. I have
seen though the LIE. I will be deceived by this LIE no longer. We
have the Right of Locomotion ordinarily used for personal travel on
our public highways.

The drivel index for this thread was exceeded quite a while
back.

I just hope that you and I never meet on a public road. If
we do it will be an accidental meeting. Literally.

Maybe I should copy and print your posts for my insurance
company for that remote possibility - they'd never believe
anyone could be quite so silly.

Are you Irish? That is not a jingoistic slur; it is related
to the fact that many in Eire never get their licence and
drive on L-plates forever. They also have a terrible death
toll on their roads. Maybe you should emigrate to Eire, it
sounds like you would be very happy there.

Of course, the Irish don't agree:-)
http://archives.tcm.ie/breakingnews/...tory273556.asp

Cheers, Alan, Australia
--