Old February 12th, 2004, 03:10 AM
Tom Cordiner

Default Manhattan hotels...

Hi all,

Quite a specific question, but someone may be able to help. Googling for
this sort of thing hasn't proved very helpful!

I am in New York for a weekend at the end of February. I usually stay with
family or at a fairly expensive hotel in Manhattan but am, on this occasion,
not too fussed about 5* deluxe accommodation...

So I was wondering if anyone knew much about either of these hotels:

http://www.metropolitanhotelnyc.com

and

http://hotelbroadwayplazanewyork.com/

I want reasonable comfort, very central (Manhattan midtown, I
guess) location and decent prices. The prices on these 2 seem fine, but I
can find very little in any guide books/reviews.

Anyone have any views/experiences or recommendations? Which one
would people go for--I really can't decide!

Would be extremely grateful for any help what so ever on what I
realise is rather a specific question.

Thanks,

Tom