Old June 6th, 2004, 01:28 AM
America the beautiful

Default Canadian flag on the backback myth

dr nick wrote:

"Xomicron" wrote in message

Surely you must mean the Soviets? Who al;most singlehanded defeated
the Nazis, while the US were more or less tied in the Pacific?

Who do you think was supplying the Soviets? The Americans of course. We
were supplying their war machine as well as fighting a two front war.

All those US built T-34s?

Wasn't that "C" rations?

--
Chris F
Long Island, USA.

"When the Lord calls me home ... I will leave with the greatest love for
this country of ours and eternal optimism for its future, I know that
for America there will always be a bright dawn ahead." - Ronald Reagan
Nov. 5, 1994