Old June 7th, 2010, 04:42 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Sue Mullen

Default Is it common for ships to leave late?

Marcia R. wrote:
Sue Mullen wrote:

Marcia R. wrote:
I happened to look at the bridge cam of the Sapphire Princess at 5:15
this afternoon, and it was still in port in Seattle. It was supposed
to leave at 4:00. We went out, so I don't know when it actually
left, but looking at the picture now, it does say bound for
Ketchikan. Is that common?

Take a look at this thread on cruise critic:
http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1213857

sue

Yikes!

We were originally supposed to sail yesterday, but my fiance has a
medical issue he's dealing with, so we had to cancel and rebook for the
end of the month. Now I'm curious what really happened. I can't even
get the cam to come up this morning.

Keep an eye on cruise critic and you can see what is going on. Just
remember that the same as here, you can't count on all the posts being
accurate. Hopw all is ok with your fiance!!

sue