Old September 23rd, 2007, 11:13 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Sue and Kevin Mullen

Default What's your biggest pet peeve when cruising?

Ray Goldenberg wrote:
On Sun, 23 Sep 2007 14:49:24 -0400, Sue and Kevin Mullen
wrote:

Peri, is the Seattle's Best coffee free or is there a charge for it?

The Azamara Journey buffet area had a couple of freshly ground coffee
machines, self service, and it was very good coffee. This was one cruise
that we didn't have to pay to get good coffee.

Hi Sue,

Seattles Best coffee is free on Royal Caribbean.

Thanks Ray.

On the Azamara
Journey they had Expreso machines in the buffet area and it was
complimentary.

These machines are where we got our coffee every morning and it was
soooo good. I wish other cruise lines would follow and do the same thing.

sue