Old July 2nd, 2016, 08:50 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Paul Aubrin

Default Burgos to UK or Ireland on short notice

On Sat, 02 Jul 2016 09:38:30 +0200, Martin wrote:

On Thu, 30 Jun 2016 18:35:39 +0200, Giovanni Drogo
wrote:

On Thu, 30 Jun 2016, W. Wesley Groleau wrote:

Did not succeed in persuading Spain to give me a two-week visa and
have to be out of Schengen on 4 July.

Why don't you go to Gibraltar or to the Channel Islands ?
It should also be fun.

(did the Channel Islands vote for Brexit ?)

CI didn't have a vote

I am not sure that Channel Islands are part of Great Britain. They are
possessions of the English crown. Sometimes with their own parliaments.
Like Clipperton island, Mayotte or Azores, they have a special status in
the EU.