Old January 2nd, 2012, 11:28 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Charles[_1_]

Default What do you all do

In article ,
wrote:

Actually all I take when I get off the ship is one credit card, my
room key, a very small amount of cash and maybe my passport. The
passport would be the only thing I ould worry about. For a credit
card - it doesn't matter if it gets wet anyway. Cash should still be
OK too. I don't take a wallet to the beach or any kind of phone.

My passport always stays in the cabin safe on a cruise. I take my
drivers license and a copy of my passport front page off the ship at
ports.

--
Charles