Old December 27th, 2003, 09:11 PM
DDupin

Default Tobago, info for hotels

You're right -- there are buses and sometimes you can hitch. But, the OPs, who
have only five days in Tobago, might be better off settling where they can find
the activities they want right out their door. The bus schedules are
unreliable, and although the distances are short, getting from one end of the
island to the other can easily take at least 90 minutes because of challenging
roads. You could waste a lot of time waiting for buses or the right hitch. The
sun sets early in Tobago, so I always try to maximize the daylight hours.

Subject: Tobago, info for hotels
From: (Miguel Cruz)

Ronald Olsson wrote:
Iīve been in Tobago many times but I always stay by local friends in Tobago,
Bon Accord, so I canīt give you first hand info about the hotel itself, but
I can give you common wellknown iformation as well pictures. I donīt know
how much information you have, so maybe some of these are already known by
you. If you want to go for a walk in the nature you eighter have to stay on
a place from the middle of Tobago and further north, or use a car when you
want to go somewhere.

There are some buses and it's easy to hitch rides as well. Some people will
expect a little payment (less than a taxi would).

miguel