Old September 7th, 2004, 07:38 AM
Marc Lurie

As far as I know (I tried to fly from Accra to Entebbe in 2002) there
are no direct flights. I flew South African Airways via Johannesburg.

SAA no longer flies directly between Jhb and Entebbe, but goes via
Nairobi. If you can get a flight from Accra to Nairobi, it will be
easy to get to Kampala from there.

BTW, I think that Accra and Kampala are probably the two most pleasant
cities in Africa.

Regards,
Marc

On 6 Sep 2004 19:10:05 -0700, (veronica madsen) wrote:

hello, i am just wondering if i there are any airlines that have
direct flights that i can take from accra to kampala or even nairobi.
secondly is there a web site that is searchable for these flights. i
made the mistake of trying Expedia and Priceline. Expedia doesn't
even recognize Accra as an airport. pathetic.