Old December 30th, 2004, 04:09 PM
rwb

We just beacame members of "SCAMMED by the PALACE RESORTS" Group.
Vacationed (?) in Cancun 12/7/200/ to 12/14/2004. Met at the Airport
by...yada yada yada... Went to the pitch at 08:30 the next day (12/8). The
Credit Card receipt time is stamped 13:30.
I am fighting back. Palace misinformed us regarding
Mexico's 5 day cooling-off period. There are Mexican Consumer Protection
Laws that are enforced by the Profeco. There are many resources
available...if you are getting a run around (how long did it take them to
take your money?) then start the formal complaint process with the
Profeco. Anyone else have similar experience with Palace Resorts ???
Knowledge is Power.....