Old April 27th, 2007, 05:02 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
BaliBestWay

Default Bali Best Way

Dear Travelers and Tour Operators,
Greeting from Bali Best
If anyone of you is ever planning to see Bali with immense interest
Traveling Bali Indonesia, Islands of god please join us for your
complete plan holiday. We are organizing the excited adventure
activities in Bali. We offer trekking, mountaineering, river rafting,
jungle safari, sight seeing and etc in the Bali regions, which
includes Java, and Lombok. Also offer village, cultural, bicycle,
bike
tours and much more.
Again, we offer the great quality, service, and price for your
itinerary in the majestic of our islands. We provide professional and
courteous travel agents to assist with the planning of your next trip
Also we can booking accommodation, hotel ,villas ,bungalow with
special prices from our partnership .
Interested persons/agencies may contact us for the require
information.
We are always at your service. Enjoy your plan holiday with us,
Please write us at given address.

Best compliments,
Bali Best Ways Tour Operator
Offices in Denpasar :
Jln siulan No 03, Denpasar
Bali - Indonesia
Phone :+62-361-7902235
Phone :+62-361-468301
In Ubud
Puri Asri Villas & Spa
Nyuh bulan , Ubud Gianyar 80571
Bali - Indonesia
Phone :+62-361-7902235
Phone :+62-361-468301

Email:
Web: http://www.balibestway.com/
http://www.balibicycling.com
http://www.kindlybalidriver.com/
Sponsored by Puri Asri Villas & Spa Budget villas & accommodation
located at Nyuh kuning village Ubud Bali - Indonesia
Web : http://www.puriasrivillas.com