Old April 27th, 2013, 02:48 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Erilar

Default scandinavia

"JohnT" wrote:
"Erilar" wrote in message ...
Well, I'm off to scandinavia in a few hours, mostly Norway.

-- Erilar, biblioholic medievalist with iPad

Have a good trip. You are, as usual, connecting to Norway at Paris CDG?

I didn't know you were a sadist!

However, I have sworn a solemn oath never to attempt three flights in a
single day again, no matter how long or short the rest of my life may be,
even if one IS only an hour long. And NEVER to plan to change planes in
Oslo on a Friday afternoon! They make even transfer passengers go through
security again, and the line wound almost out the door!

--
Erilar, biblioholic medievalist with iPad