Old October 30th, 2007, 07:10 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
alohacyberian

Default Driver Licensing not about highway safety

On Oct 22, 7:51 pm, "Alohacyberian" wrote:
"proffsl" wrote in message

oups.com...

"Alohacyberian" wrote:
"proffsl" wrote:
"Alohacyberian" wrote:

Operation of motor vehicles isn't a "right".

The operation of a motor vehicle on public highways is a Right,

Sorry, you don't know the legal meaning of a "right".

Baseless Ad Hominem.

My response is not baseless and has nothing to do with ad hominem (which
apparently is another definition which escapes you). Getting a driver
license is not a "right" in the legal sense of the word. Period. If you
think it's a right, then you don't know the legal meaning of the word, which
is probably why you never say anything new, but, can only repeat yourself ad
nauseam. Which is also probably why you stated, "Baseless Ad Hominem,"
because you are unable to refute the statement. Nevertheless over this
period of time, I'm sure you can count the number of people whom you've
persuaded to your views. LOL! KM
--
(-:alohacyberian:-) At my website view over 3,600 live cameras or
visit NASA, the Vatican, the Smithsonian, the Louvre, CIA, FBI, and

Christ you are a hoot and an illiterate baffoon. Stick to cut and
paste. When you write on your own your stupidity stands out like
clinton's penis.