Old August 21st, 2009, 09:54 PM posted to nyc.general,nyc.transit,rec.travel,rec.travel.usa-canada
ATM

Default Sheraton Lincoln Harbor Hotel to NYC

On 2009-08-20 21:17:33 -0400, Cyrus Afzali said:

Being an older couple, I think they would be better off staying in
Manhattan where a cab back to the hotel will be a couple of bucks and a
few minutes rather than a arduous journey on the various subways/rails
late at night.

--
"A nickel isn't worth a dime today." - Y. Berra

Oh, we are not that old yet. Walking 5 or 6 blocks or PATH train and/or
ferry commut for a week crossing the Hudson is OK with us. Thank you.