Old January 4th, 2010, 11:47 PM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Joseph Coulter[_6_]

Default Car Hire in Australia: need for SLI?

On Mon, 04 Jan 2010 21:41:38 GMT, "neverwas"
wrote:

I think most major credit cards do this, at least if you're above the
basic level. I know my Visa Platinum card does.

FWIW nor do any of my 3 UK credit cards provide cover for car hire.

It sounds like you are contemplating the kind of third party insurance
that I encourage and that I take on my rentals in Australia. ie in
lieu of the CDW from the car hire company.
Joseph Coulter
Joseph Coulter Cruises and Vacations
www.josephcoulter.com