Old July 30th, 2004, 10:17 PM
Aramis

Default looking for supermarket and outdoor store in Toronto

Good gawd - don't refer him to Eddie Bauer to compete with Fred Meyers.
Eddie Bauer is just a clothing and knick-knack store now.

"Mark Brader" wrote in message
Stefan Raabe writes:
i am looking for a good (big) supermarket and outdoor
store in Toronto, if possible close to the airport or
in direction from the airport to the Niagara Falls.

Okay, so you really want a place in Mississauga, which is west of
Toronto. Square One http://www.shopsquareone.com is a huge mall
in Mississauga, right on your way to Niagara Falls. It has an
Eddie Bauer store (a major chain of outdoor outfitters). I remember
it having a big Dominion supermarket, which is why I thought of it,
but I haven't been there for years, and it seems from the web site
not to have a supermarket any more.
--
Mark Brader "...most mistakes are made the last thing before
Toronto you go to bed. So go to bed before you do