Old November 12th, 2005, 12:27 PM
Alan S

Default Shirless in Austraila Acceptable?

On Sat, 12 Nov 2005 20:04:07 +1300, "Fred"
wrote:

"Alan S" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 12 Nov 2005 13:59:27 +1300, "Fred"
wrote:

If you're Tom Cruise - yes.

or for Patrick Rafter.

George Bush - no.

Can you imagine Beasley shirtless?

Sorry, I didn't realise you were eating. My apologies.

Cheers, Alan, Australia

Sorry but we don't have a Beasley over here. (New Zealand)

You don't? Must be a nice place. The OP was asking about
Oz:-)

Would you settle for a topless Helen Clark?

(Hope you weren't eating)

I wasn't, thank heavens. And the answer was a very, very
definite no. I presume she has a husband (sort of like Mr
Thatcher) and I will leave that preserve entirely to him.

Cheers, Alan, Australia