Old April 9th, 2008, 05:29 PM posted to rec.travel.caribbean
Schultz

Default Opinions: Point Pleasant Resort, St. Thomas

Stef,

Don't know exactly how secluded this is. It's right along the smith
bay road area. Right next to where the old Renaissance is located.
You are a short drive into Red Hook for some good restaurant choices.
Also a very short drive to Romano's (one of our favorites).

The units there are nice. Can have great views as the resort runs up
the side of the mountain. Can make for a long hike down to and back
up from the beach. I think there are 2 good places to eat. Agave
Terrace, which is at the top of the hill and Funghi's which is at the
bottom on the water.

Having a car will make exploring on your own very easy. Also makes
trying a different beach every day easy to do. A nice way to find
places to enjoy both sun and read in the shade.

Schultz