Old January 14th, 2004, 04:25 AM
Paul O

Default Carry-ons (Opinions?)

Right On!!

My pet hate are the good souls in economy, laden down with half their
household possessions, who board early and fill up the first class
overheads with unbelievable junk!! No room for my single normal sized
carryon when I board!! FA's do nothing to stop that either!

"Jim Davis Sr." wrote in message
Here's a question for discussion;
What's your opinion on carry-ons.
I travel for business, and check my tools & suitcase. I carry on my
Computer Case. I can't believe the amount of things that people try to
stuff into the overheads. If I put my case under the seat, I have to sit
with my legs in my chest. It goes up. I'll move it in an unusual
circumstance, but not for the half dozen people toting 2 or 3 fairly large
bags. And no matter what people think, the Airlines DON'T enforce the 1

bag
rule.