Old September 10th, 2008, 02:05 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
DevilsPGD

Default Hotel at an amusing street in Miami?.

In message DevilsPGD
wrote:

In message Brian
wrote:

I'm not sure exactly what you mean but you can check tripadvisor.com
for some reviews. They need to be evaluated carefully because some
people seem to either have grudges or an incredibly high expectation.

Some people just like to complain, hoping to get compensation.

*sigh* Sorry, I sent that before finishing my thought.

Despite the fact that posting reviews may or may not bring about
compensation directly, it becomes a culture of complaining.

Beyond that, some companies do monitor reviews and if their internal
e-pending systems can match up the complainer, you can get contacted.