Old October 1st, 2014, 07:29 AM
ORRELL ORRELL is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punat apartmani View Post
I only visited Croatia once in my life. I have been there for a business meeting. After completed my work I have decided to visit this region. I have no idea about its attractions that's why I have hired a trip adviser. He told me about some famous places then I have decided to visit the Plitvice Lakes. It is considered one of the most beautiful natural destinations in Europe as well as all over the world.