Old November 12th, 2014, 10:43 AM
ORRELL ORRELL is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by alkbra View Post
I love it to explore all attractive places of the world. Here I want to tell you about a dessert which I have tasted during my America tour. Baked Alaska one of my favorite dishes it is really yummy. It is basically an ice-cream topped with brown margarine cake. It is a perfect dessert and much famous among locals as well as travelers. Let me know about your favorite food which you have tasted during your travel?
Would you like to share the recipe of Baked Alaska? I never tried this dish before but after reading your post I want to try this recipe. I love to cook different dishes during my trips in different countries or regions of the world. This dish sounds amazing if possible share few images.