Old November 24th, 2010, 11:35 PM posted to soc.culture.usa,rec.travel.usa-canada,alt.activism,talk.politics.mideast
- Bobb -[_2_]

Default Should we end the invasive airport screenings?

"MLD" wrote in message

"Just2Reason" wrote in message
Poll: Should we end the invasive airport screenings?

http://just2reason.newsvine.com/_new...ort-screenings

When was the last time an Israeli aircraft or airport has a problem?
Passengers don't remove shoes or go through body searches etc. etc. They
rely primarily on a short conversation, a couple of questions and
profiling. Whatever else they do is essentially non-intrusive and
obviously very effective. Why aren't we taking lessons from them ?
MLD

Years before 9/11, In Frankfurt, 2 Germany army soldiers were stationed at
each airport gate, each with a machine gun. I had a bottle in my carry on
and they asked me what it was, and had me open the bag while they held their
rifles. No messing with them: anything suspicious and two AK47's were
pointed at you.