Old September 8th, 2005, 03:30 AM

Default need Jamaica resort ideas please

Heres my situation, pls let me know where you think the best Jamaica
destination would be for a first trip. Im thinking somewhere near
Negril..

-myself and girlfriend going. both mid 20's. want to go someplace with
predominently 20 - 40 age group. Some older no problem at all, but more
than anything want to stay away from screaming 6 year olds.

-cost not a primary concern

-want somewhere "fun" meaning plenty of things to do .. we are also
late night people, like to drink, etc., etc. Id say that on a 1 - 10
scale we like to party about at about a 7 or so. Not crazy acting, but
not in bed by 9p.m types by any means.

-not looking for an "adult" resort, but not against nude beaches, ganja
salesmen, etc. persay either. again, mostly want to stay away from too
many little kids. just looking for a really nice, relaxing, but fun
resort with similar crowd.

ideas?
Was thinking about Grand Lido....?