Old April 3rd, 2009, 03:57 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Dan Stephenson

Default Can some advise best way to call USA from Europe

On 2009-04-02 10:49:34 -0500, "Mike" said:

In the next few months we will be in Europe for ten days traveling in
Ireland and Spain. What is the best, most convenient and cheapest way
to call back to the USA? I
would also appreciate the names of telephone providers that worked the
best. With my luck I would make the wrong choice selecting one from the
companies advertising on the net.
Thanks

Do you plan to bring a computer? I use Skype, an internet telephony
program. It works great, and calling overseas with it is pretty cheap.
--
Dan Stephenson
Photos, movies, panos from the Europe, USA, plus N.Z.:

(remove nospam from email address to reply via email)