Old May 14th, 2010, 05:16 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,aus.politics,soc.retirement,rec.travel.europe
Tis Odonovan, Himself

Default Tom Brokaw 10/30/2008: "We know almost nothing about BarrackHussein Obama."

On May 14, 9:44*am, Mitchell Holeman wrote as
his leg was tingling:
wrote:

Tom Brokaw 10/30/2008: "We know almost nothing about Barrack Hussein
Obama."
Mugsy *11/10/2008 11:46 PM Report
The failure to investigate and tell the truth about Obama are, to me,
crimes of omission for which WE will pay dearly, maybe more than
anyone even imagines

* * Obama is the most investigated president in US
history, * *

A reader of yesterday's Honolulu Advertiser had this to say in the
comments section:

fraudobama wrote:
Got Documents?

Official birth certificate -- Not released despite thousands of US
Citizen requests, including Obama relatives.
Obama/Dunham marriage license -- Not released
Soetoro/Dunham marriage license -- Not released
Soetoro adoption records -- Not released
Fransiskus Assisi School School application -- Not Released
Punahou School records -- Not released
Selective Service Registration -- Released - Proven Counterfeit
Occidental College records -- Not released
Passport (Pakistan) -- Not released
Columbia College records -- Not released
Columbia thesis -- Not released
Harvard College records -- Not released
Harvard Law Review articles -- None (maybe 1, but not Signed)
Medical records -- Not released
Illinois State Senate records -- None (Locked up to prohibit public
view)
Illinois State Senate schedule -- Lost (All other Illinois state
senators'
records are intact)
Law practice client list -- Not released
University of Chicago scholarly articles – None

5/14/2010 12:23:52 AM