Old May 19th, 2011, 06:27 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jean O'Boyle[_7_]

Default Carnival's Smoking policy

On Wed, 18 May 2011 18:45:13 +0100, Dickie Mint wrote:

Having last travelled in 2003 on Carnival's totally non smoking ship, I
wonder about their current policy? I've given up on getting an email
reply from them!

We've booked on the new in 2012 Breeze. As non smokers we'd like to
know the areas or cabins to avoid.

Do they generally have smoking and non smoking cabins on their ships?
Are restaurant areas, lounges and bars non smoking?

The website search for "smoking" or "non smoking" brings up some guff
about three ships having non smoking spa deck cabins where you have to
walk the plank or some such punishment if you're caught smoking in one
or it smells of smoke!!

Dick's Head

Dick, I smoke but only because Jesus tells me to. So get off your high
horse!

Jean--Who Has Never Smoked Crack