Old February 14th, 2012, 12:33 PM posted to rec.travel.asia,rec.travel.air
S Viemeister[_2_]

Default Beverages purchased airside banned from carry-on?

On 2/14/2012 2:28 AM, bill wrote:
On Mon, 13 Feb 2012 18:26:57 -0500, Fly Guy wrote:

JohnT wrote:

At $5 or $6 for each one served on a plane?

Free on British Airways.

On international flights, or domestic - or both?

In coach?

My experience is that the booze is free in all classes on all
international flights.

I'm told that some US airlines don't give the stuff away on international
flights.

My experience is that even airlines based in Arab countries give free
drinks in all classes on international flights.

Continental stopped serving free booze in cattle class on transatlantic
flights some years ago. I believe they charge around GBP 3 per drink.