Old May 10th, 2004, 04:19 PM
The Reids

Default Recommendations - perfect climate?

Following up to Frank F. Matthews

Britain has occasionally been hit by hurricanes. Again very
uncommon but it can happen. I suppose that the east side might be safe
for disasters.

In don't think "hurricanes", we had what was called a hurricane a
few years back but I don't think it reached the official wind
speed. I don't think the UK has anything you could call natural
disasters except some flooding from time to time. I don't think
the east is any safer or less safe than the west, most of our
weather comes from the west but the really bad weather always
comes from the east. Not that its bad in world terms.
--
Mike Reid
"Art is the lie that reveals the truth" P.Picasso