Old April 21st, 2005, 05:27 PM
PeterL

Karel Koskuba wrote:
I would like to take a group of people from UK to China (Beijing and
Henan province) but don't want to organize the transport and
accommodation. Possibly we would organize our own accommodation

whilst
in Henan. Can anyone recommend a suitable tour operator that would

take
on a small group (around 10) with it's own itinirary?

I don't have anyone specific to recommend since I don't live in
England. But a couple of people I know who have done this always work
through a tour agency. Start by checking out some travel agents in the
Chinese communities nearest you.

Thanks.

--
Regards,