Old November 27th, 2005, 05:54 PM posted to rec.travel.air

Default Runway incidents

On 26 Nov 2005 21:35:46 -0800, "Bob" wrote:

While sitting on an American Airlines's 777 at Heathrow Nov. 6 waiting
in line to take off we felt and heard while stationary a big bump and
then another. A few minutes later the pilot came on the PA to announce
the plane was safe but a Turkish Airliner had hit our wing and tail and
we would have to return to the terminal. We eventually did that but
luckily were able to get another aircraft and leave only about 4 hours
late for Chicago. My question is: Is there a website the tracks/lists
those kind of events?

The answer is no. Do you see an opportunity here?