Old October 24th, 2007, 06:35 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
alohacyberian

Default Driver Licensing not about highway safety

On Oct 5, 3:09 pm, "Alohacyberian" wrote:
"Dave Smith" wrote in message

... Alohacyberian wrote:
Maybe someone told him if he keeps posting the same rant, eventually
he'll
win a driver license. ;-) KM

Yeah, that about sums it up. He apparently has some sort of issue with the
driver examination process in his jurisdiction and thinks that bringing up
the same flawed logic and non-supporting evidence is going to get him
behind a steering wheel.

If his driving skills are the same as his illogic, it's best he doesn't get
a driver license. KM
--
(-:alohacyberian:-) At my website view over 3,600 live cameras or
visit NASA, the Vatican, the Smithsonian, the Louvre, CIA, FBI, and

Have you gotten your license back since your drunk driving
convictions? You know, the ones you talked about in the AA
newsgroup?

"I too was court ordered to attend AA meetings" KM