Old October 24th, 2007, 03:56 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Lawrence Akutagawa

Default TrollAIDS Forges On!

"Alohacyberian" wrote in message
"alohacyberian" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Oct 5, 3:09 pm, "Alohacyberian" wrote:

E B Yawn KM

Yet another prime example of Keith's employment before us all of the Keith
Martin of non sequiturs, red herrings, and ad hominems. And he continues
the KM2 of ignoring issues/questions addressed to him, as per my question to
him:

"Do you agree that a maker of a statement is accountable for that
statement? A simple 'yes' or 'no' from you will suffice."

and my challenging him to back his statement that Hilo has no more rain than
in the UK. I daresay that one can perceive the truthfulness, honesty, and
reliability of Keith's statements in his persistent ducking of
issues/questions directed at him. And do note the total lack of
substantiation on his part, particularly when challenged. Still, he for the
time being has eschewed the Alvin Toda of crawling back under that rock of
his and - as per my accountability question - that six year old kid's taunt
of his: "Yes or no. KM." Bottom line, Keith ducks even basic,
fundamental, straightforward questions/issues as he babbles on and on as in
his post here.

Quack, quack!