Old February 27th, 2009, 09:44 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
jskal[_4_]

Default Driving north of the Mediterranean

The weather here in Athens is improving, it is a little cold for us (8
to 10 degrees) but the sun is here!

We will surely won't have more than 15 days for that trip - starting
from Athens and returning there, say 15 to 30 August. The only sure
thing is that we will spend 1 1/2 or 2 days at Marseille (where I have
relatives). If we have 10 days left, maybe we could spend another 2 days
in Italy in the beginning, then go to France 2 days and have 2 days to
go to Spain or at least cross the borders (Pyrennees)!!! and then
back... Is it possible? OK, I'll watch a map and then come back with
more questions!
At least this weekend I'll do a trip I know well: Crete!!!

--
jskal
Message Origin: TRAVEL.com