Old June 19th, 2019, 03:10 AM posted to rec.travel.asia
hohum

Default singapore sucks, don't go there

Chris in Makati wrote in
:

On Fri, 14 Jun 2019 00:37:42 +0000 (UTC), hohum
wrote:

Most expensive city in the world. Coffee 2 dollars U.S and up.

People cannot speak English well. Accent so bad you cannot understand
them.

They are anti-white, not all, but many.

No cheap public transport-buses with no routes posted and taxis that
won't pick you up.

No net cafes or very few, hard to find.

****ty city, run by corrupt communist like administrators who will flog
you for chewing gum or put you in prison for criticizing them. A
totalitarian, non-free government.

Why people go there is beyond my comprehension. A fleabag hotel room in
Singapore is $100 usd a night-very small (but clean), no windows.

I could not WAIT to get out of that **** town.

I'm sure they were pleased to see you leave.

I HATED the place SO MUCH I bought another ticket to get the HELL out of