Old September 24th, 2007, 08:16 PM posted to misc.transport.rail.europe,rec.travel.europe
Neil Williams[_2_]

Default Tickets to San Sebastian via Hendaye and Irun

On Mon, 24 Sep 2007 10:10:09 +0100, Mike Roebuck
wrote:

I was on the very first service TGV from Paris to Irun. I well recall
having my bags searched by a Spanish Customs official, who absolutely
stank of alcohol, when I passed through the control at Irun to get the
narrow gauge train back to Hendaye, after arrival.

I won't name the train, but I did encounter a DB guard at the weekend
who one could only assume had spent the day at the Oktoberfest then
gone into work for his evening shift...

Neil

--
Neil Williams