Old November 8th, 2008, 04:37 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Goomba

Default Independence of the Seas

G&V wrote:
We are trying to book the Mystery Dinner Theater on the Independence of
the Seas for our December sailing.
The RCCL website says "not available at this time."
We do know that sometimes when you board the ship you can sign up at a
particular location.
Has anyone booked the show aboard ship and do you know when and where.
It is first come first serve.
Help !
G&V
Port Saint Lucie Florida

I tried to book it on the LOS for February and got the same message. I
wanted it all organized ahead of time so that I didn't feel rushed to
sign up on board. I bet it sells out fast too?