Old November 9th, 2008, 03:27 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
G&V[_7_]

Default Independence of the Seas

Brian K,
You may need to increase the amount of psychiatric medication you are
taking.
G&V
" Mystery Dinner Theater? Surely you jest. That has to be one of the most
pedestrian forms of entertainment. Interactive theater was in its heyday
at performances of La Mama theater. Everything since La Mama is
derivative. If I have an inclination to attend a Mystery Dinner Theater
all I need to do is is book an NCL cruise, now there's some real mystery
food for dinner.

Personally, I think that a fast change penny dreadful like "The Mystery of
Irma Vep" would be more interesting. But, Charles Ludlem and Everett
Quinton's Ridiculous Theater magnum opus might be misunderstood outside
its Greenwich Village venue.

--
________
Brian M. Kochera "The poor dog is the firmest friend, the first to