Old November 10th, 2008, 07:26 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Brian K[_2_]

Default Independence of the Seas

Perhaps you may need to broaden your awareness of humor or wit in
posts. Tell me that my jokes are banal or objectionable in your point
of view. I admit my sense of humor is a bit eccentric to the point of
being warped. Your comment about psychiatric medication is just bad
form. Narcissistic wounding doesn't work when it's perceived as such.

On 11/9/2008 10:27 AM G&V did a "happy dance", then made these writings:
Brian K,
You may need to increase the amount of psychiatric medication you are
taking.
G&V

" Mystery Dinner Theater? Surely you jest. That has to be one of the
most
pedestrian forms of entertainment. Interactive theater was in its
heyday at performances of La Mama theater. Everything since La Mama
is derivative. If I have an inclination to attend a Mystery Dinner
Theater all I need to do is is book an NCL cruise, now there's some
real mystery food for dinner.

Personally, I think that a fast change penny dreadful like "The
Mystery of Irma Vep" would be more interesting. But, Charles Ludlem
and Everett Quinton's Ridiculous Theater magnum opus might be
misunderstood outside its Greenwich Village venue.

--
________
Brian M. Kochera