Old April 3rd, 2005, 02:26 AM
Jeff

Thanks for the info, sounds great.
I hope to book a trip shortly.

"sk" wrote in message
I did the Captain Cook cruise of the Barrier Reef -- 5 days, out of
Cairns -- in late 2001. It was a great trip, I highly recommend it. I
booked
only a few days before and got a great discount, something like 40% off.

The captain changed the order of the itinerary to work around the weather,
which was great because we were able to see everything that was on the
itinerary and get a lot of time on the reef. We had a couple of days of
fabulous snorkeling (scuba available for those already qualified). Food
was
good and I met some interesting people. If you get seasick, you may want
be prepared because although it was not rough in my estimation, it is a
small ship and some people were bothered.

"Jeff" wrote in message
hi, we are considering doing a cruise on Captain Cook Crusies from either
Cairns, Barrier Reef or Fiji.
I am looking for information, feedback.
cheers
Jeff