Old June 16th, 2005, 03:24 AM
Frank F. Matthews

Auto Europe offers a system for $100/week plus an additional $30/week
for countries beyond the first. Expansive but available.

You could buy a cheap US system for $400 or so and add on the extra maps
for your trip. It wouldn't have the right base maps but if you added
the detailed maps that should be OK.

Again expensive but you would have an US system as well then.

George wrote:

George wrote:

Hi
ANy Idea which car rental provide GPS like Neverlost of Hertz in
location like zurich , paris brussels, Amsterdam
thanks
.G

Thank for replies, I just contacted Hertz Paris , and they have it in
peugeot 407 in Zurich it comes with car by default in S class :-( which
is too expensive, I still need to confirm if they have it in any other
car