Old July 15th, 2007, 03:35 AM posted to rec.travel.air
DaveM

Default Mom, baby booted from plane

On Sun, 15 Jul 2007 11:26:06 +1000, "ant"
wrote:

Duh_OZ wrote:

"She then said, 'You know, it's called baby Benadryl.' And I said,
'Well, I'm not going to drug my child so you have a pleasant flight,'"
Penland said.

Which is the attitude of most parents with unruly kids on public transport.
I guess they feel we should all experience the misery they go through every
day.

Sadly, it's the attitude of most unruly adults, too. Roll on Brave New World
and Soma, that's all I can say. In the interim I'd just like to point out
I've had more unpleasant flights due to the behaviour of adults than
children.

DaveM