Old June 30th, 2008, 03:25 PM posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.cruises,rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.misc
David Horne, _the_ chancellor[_2_]

Default Question: Favorite travel links? pls

Jamie wrote:

Hi
Just curious what your favorite sites are?

Mine are
www.airfarewatchdog.com
www.cheapair.com
www.kayak.com

I find skyscanner.net very useful to get the heads up on cheap airline
fares (from the UK), and while it's quite imperfect, I find a lot of the
wikitravel entries fun to read. Also, bahn.de as a quick source of
European timetable information. They've also got a useful WAP portal, so
convenient when travelling too.

--
(*) of the royal duchy of city south and deansgate -www.davidhorne.net
(email address on website) "If people think God is interesting, the